Monday, October 13, 2008

Information on political meetings sought

I am trying to let people know when they have a campaign meeting or political information meeting of any kind to let me know and I will post meeting times and schedules here, at JackeHammer, in the hopes of being a one stop shop for political meetings in Springfield. I don't see anyone else offering this service to the community and I think it would be a valuable service.

I will be happy to post meetings, regardless of political affilitation, to this blog so that the public may become aware of them and can choose which meetings they might be interested in attending.

Update: You may email with meeting information at JMltnMO@aol.com, be sure to include the date, time, location, address and, if possible, a contact name and number for people who would like more information about your meeting event or organization.

No comments: