Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shapes Mentoring Seeks 30 Mentors in 30 Days!

Will you help a child in need?

I got a call this morning from Keith Morris. Keith is the office manager for
Shapes Mentoring. He wanted to let me know that Shapes will be trying to recruit 30 mentors in 30 days during the month of September...but, you don't have to wait until September if you would like to mentor the child of an incarcerated parent! These children need us. If you would like to know more about the Shapes mentoring program and think you would be interested in mentoring one of these precious children, visit the Web site linked above. There is a wonderful promotional video at their Web site that I recommend, and call Keith at 864-6139 today!

I am also adding Shapes blog site to my list of blog links and their Web site to my list of links.

Thanks, Vince, for the referral! An awesome organization!

No comments: