Dates in CU's budget process
- 3 p.m. Tuesday -- Presentation of 2009 proposed budget to CU board, Citizens Advisory Council, City Council. CU headquarters, 301 E. Central
- 5:30 p.m. Aug. 19 -- Public hearing and CU board/ City Council joint study session, CU training center classroom, 301 E. Central
- Aug. 19-27 -- Reviews/study sessions as needed with CU board and City Council.
- 3 p.m. Aug. 28 -- Board votes on proposed budget, CU board room, 301 E. Central
- Aug. 29 -- Budget filed with city clerk
- 7 p.m. Sept. 15 -- First reading and public hearing of proposed budget, Springfield City Council, Old City Hall, 830 Boonville.
- 7 p.m. Sept. 29 -- City Council votes on proposed CU budget, Old City Hall, 830 Boonville
Monday, August 11, 2008
Recommended Reading 28: CU Budget Process; Proposed Rate Hikes
City Utilities wants rate hikes