Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Important anniversaries

must be commemorated

Don't ask me what I was doing when I discovered that today is a very important anniversary. I won't tell you. You know, not everything is your business?

For whatever reason, known to me, I discovered that today is the first anniversary of a day, a year ago, when Ryan Cooper stole my red gel ink pen.

I have never received an apology. Never a nod of remorse. Never a red pen(sion?) contribution or any arbitration or mediation to correct this terrible offense.

If the pen is mightier than the sword, the pen runs red in the hands of Ryan Cooper.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Disclaimer: The "skateboarding" Ryan, linked above, did not steal my pen and I have no reason to believe he has ever stolen a pen.
~~~

No comments: