Monday, November 19, 2007

Ryan Cooper stole my pen

Two minutes after I told him not to take my red pen, Ryan Cooper walked out the door with my nifty red-gel ink pen.

I want it back.

Moral: Never loan a red ink pen to someone who wants to make little red ink marks on your papers, especially if his name is RYAN COOPER. Dang it.

Alternate moral: Never steal a* ink pen from a blogger.

It's hard for me to be thankful right before Thanksgiving when there is a tall, almost bald guy running around with my ink pen in his pocket. ;)

*Excuse me: AN ink pen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have your pen.

Mr. Cooper is tied to a tree in the woods, and has a rather large red mustache right now.

He will not do this again.

Jackie Melton said...

"Mr. Cooper is tied to a tree in the woods, and has a rather large red mustache right now."

For the record, I did not request nor do I endorse such actions.

Please, return to the woods and release Mr. Cooper, I'm sure he's learned his lesson. (You can leave the mustache, hee haw).

Anonymous said...

Suuuuuuuuuuure you didn't request it.

I'm filing a Blogger Sunshine Law request to see all your e-mails!

Jackie Melton said...

Those emails which do not pertain to policy matters have been deleted, so bite me, Jason. ;)

It is not, nor has it ever been the policy of this blog's administrator to tie people to trees in the woods.

Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice the similarity between the topic of this post, your red pen (which in this part of the country is pronounced pin), and the word pinhead, which is exactly what RC is and looks like.

Jackie Melton said...

Anon 1:31, that wasn't nice.

I think Ryan is very handsome and he's a cordial thief, as far as thieves go. :P

The Libertarian Guy said...

If all Ryan can steal is an ink pen, he wouldn't make a good politician. ;)