Wednesday, November 28, 2007

If you must know...

I understand that what I am writing about these days may not suit some of my regular readers. I'm sorry if I disappoint some of you. I have a lot on my plate right now and beyond obligations that I have with family, church and the writings I do beyond this blog I may not have a lot of time to keep this blog updated as much as usual and it may be lighter fare because honestly, that's about all I have the time or energy for.

For the benefit of my good friend, Momma Twoop, let me just say: "This too shall pass."

I've been very interested in the discussions about good and evil going on at KSGF in the mornings with Vincent David Jericho and had started working on something for the Christmas season before Vince started that discussion that I hope to finish when I have the time. I really wish I had the time and energy to put my two cents in on Vince's discussion right now but I just don't.

For the moment, it sucks being me.

I've never understood why anyone cares what I think in the first place but lately there's been too much thinking to process and I'm doing what I can to keep myself informed and carry out my responsibilities. If you could see what's going on in my head right now it'd scare ya. Believe me, you really don't want to know, it'd be way too much information.

The State Auditor's report on the audit of the City of Springfield is coming up. It's open to the public. Attend it. It will be in Council Chambers at 830 Boonville Avenue, December 6, 7:00 p.m.

Merry CHRISTmas everyone!

2 comments:

Momma Twoop said...

For the benefit of my good friend, Momma Twoop, let me just say: "This too shall pass."

Oh heck, Jacke, I know it will. Whatever life throws our way, we always get past it and thank God for that! You will too, no doubt. I'm thankful for THAT, as well!

"This too shall pass..." I find myself repeating that line to myself almost every day, even in my boring, no crises, no extraordinary stresses, every day life! I hope it brings you even more comfort to you than it does me.

Momma Twoop said...

Oh goodness, I need more coffee! "I hope it brings you even more comfort to you...."?! Where the heck did THAT poorly constructed sentence come from?! LOL

That's BAAAAAAAAAAAAD!