Sunday, August 19, 2007

Say it ain't so!

I just got the sad news that a new voice in the local blogosphere is gone, or in the process of being gone.

It's been very rare in this community for me to find a fellow blogger with whom I, at least sense I share a kindred spirit, The Voice Of Truth was such a blogger. What an honor to have gotten to spend some time in getting to know him, even with our petty (on my part) ups and downs.

He has a standing invitation to email me any time, I hope he will. I already feel such a great loss.

Voice of Truth, whoever you are, you'll be missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacke,

Your "Voice of Truth" will go on..

Speaking for all the other "comment persons,"
we will try to help.

Jackie Melton said...

That was a nice thing to write!

I'm always happy to have comments and I can use all the help I can get!

Jackie Melton said...

By the way, a little birdie tells me Momma Twoop may get a chance to post more often in the near future.

I hope it's very soon!