Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My First Springfield Bloggers' Meeting

The Springfield Bloggers were having a live election night blog session (which apparently pooped out about 10:30) so I went to the Pub and met up with them tonight, excuse me...last night. Well sorta. As stated before, I'm a little shy so I didn't run around the table introducing myself individually to each and every person there and can't say I know who every single person was due to my own awkwardness.

It was a hoot to spend some time talking with John Stone of Curbstone Critic but I was suprised to find that it appears he only has the one set of clothes. Fortunately, his red plaid shirt must have been recently washed...whew! Just one word of advice, John: Buttons are there for a reason.

Then my husband and I scooted off to the Libertarian Party gathering and I had a nice visit with The Libertarian Guy (tm).

Congratulations to the Democrats seem to be in order.

Woo hoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time don't be shy :-)

Three of us stayed until they kicked us out at 1:15. A good time was had by all.

Jackie Melton said...

Ahh. I ASSumed because the blogging seemed to stop at around 10:30?