Thursday, February 17, 2005

Comments

I would like to welcome anyone who visits my blog to leave their comments on posts if so inclined but would like to provide a few basic guidelines:

  • Please stay on topic. For instance, if commenting on The FairTax and the Poor, please keep comments about The FairTax on the topic of how it relates to the poor, specifically.
  • Please do not use foul language on this blog.
  • Please try to keep your comments short and to the point.
  • If what you have to say is not particularly compelling, keep it to yourself, please.

Your comments are valuable and we welcome them that is why I would like to leave the comment link open to all. If, however, it becomes more than I am able to handle I will be forced to change the settings. Follow the guidelines and all should be well. Thank you. Jacke

No comments: