Friday, September 05, 2008

My Aunt sent some political quotes:

My Aunt, the one who sent me the Bible book puzzle, sent me some quotes tonight. Many of them I had already seen but they were enjoyable to read again. Here's a couple of them that you might have already read but I hadn't seen before:

"If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free!"- P.J. O'Rourke

"The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin."-Mark Twain


Here's a couple I had read but are worth repeating:

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."-Ronald Reagan (1986)

"I don't make jokes... I just watch the government and report the facts."-Will Rogers


Thanks, Aunt _____! (She's an anonymous source :)

No comments: