Thursday, September 18, 2008

IMPORTANT NEWS ALERT!!!

THIS Just in from the Springfield News-Leader

Be sure and notify all your friends!

(chuckle)

But seriously folks, make fun of the News-Leader's choice of an "Our Voice" editorial all you want, at a cost of $2,500 per replacement pole, get a stake.

Try Habitat for Humanity Restore on South Scenic for cheap material for sign stakes. I have also found the large paint stir sticks to make excellent stakes and they're very affordable. They work great with a staple gun.

Wanna save on your utility bill? Seems to me this would be one simple way to keep costs down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took my nails out already.

Would a large post-note work ?

Anonymous said...

I just tape my garage sale sign to an Obama sign and stick it in the ground at the end of the street.

I still have lots of Al Gore signs left if anyone....