Saturday, January 05, 2008

Reminder-Missouri Liberty Coalition meeting today

The first meeting of the MO Liberty Coalition will take place today, Saturday, January 5, at the Kansas Expressway Library Station from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. They will meet in the Frisco Room and everyone is invited to attend.

If you have an interest in this group, drop by. Relax, no one is required to stay the full 3 hours.

"It's just people who are concerned with where government is going, how our tax dollars are being spent and how we're being represented, not only on City Council but also when the various department heads seem to turn a blind eye to the people here within the city." ~ Tom Martz on KSGF'sVincent David Jericho Program December 31, 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.
.
.
.
I can bring some donuts.

Jackie Melton said...

"I can bring some donuts."

You're a mind reader! I was just thinking if I'da had enough time I would have baked some cookies or something...then I thought, maybe there'll be some DONUTS there! Heh.

uougghrzb

Jackie Melton said...

Sorry, I missed the donuts but I did have a nice lunch with Ma at the facility before the meeting.

Great turnout! I counted between 40 and 45 people.

I enjoyed watching Sarah Overstreet's reactions to some of what was said. I hope she gets a column out soon so we can see how she'll report on it.

Now I know who you are.......! Heh.