Monday, October 10, 2005

The Peace Network of the Ozarks 3

Subj:We're waiting... : )
Date:10/10/2005 11:18:46 A.M. Central Standard Time
From:xxxxxxxxx
To:peacenetwork@ozarkpeace.net

Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Peace Network of the Ozarks 2

On October 1st, I posted under the heading of "The Peace Network of the Ozarks 1," regarding the source of the information they had posted on their web site, in hopes that I would be able to post a future exchange with them. I am sorry to report to you that I have not received any further reply from them since their September 27 response that I would be happier if I didn't "do any real thinking to process the information," regarding another matter.

JackeHammer

Facts that are not frankly faced have a habit of stabbing us in the back.---Sir Harold Bowden

No comments: