Friday, March 03, 2006

Here's what's up...

This weekend I will be going out of State to attend a FairTax meeting. Hopefully, I will have something to blog about regarding that meeting when I return.

I can also use the time out. My husband and I will be visiting some of his family while we are away, as well as friends. Specifically, I look forward to getting to meet my dear, on-line friend and fellow contributor to JackeHammer, Momma Twoop, as she will be attending the same FairTax meeting. We also plan to do dinner and I look forward to meeting her family. :)

Most of all I am looking forward to a change of scenery, fresh air and the long car trip with my husband.

I sent an email out to a local news channel this morning asking some hard questions about the accountability of the station in regards to a very specific dangling news story from probably close to two years ago. I hope to have much more on that later.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! See you on Monday!

God bless!

No comments: