Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Campaign for Desdinova, 2007

In his blog entry The News Leader Is Back On to This Again, Desdinova - Super Villain of the Ozarks wrote...:

"When I worked for a local newspaper, I asked if I could write my own column. I was told by the managing editor that nobody wanted to hear what I had to say."


Maybe I can be a spring board for the hiring of Desdinova at the News-Leader?

Please, Tony, pleeeeeeeease. Hire Desdinova - Super Villain of the Ozarks to write a regular column in the editorial section of the paper.

Oh, and another thing, you and Brian should stop targeting him because he has an anonymous blog, you big bullies! Shame on you!

1 comment:

Jackie Melton said...

Dear Desdinova,

I tried.

I've lost heart for the campaign. I just don't have any staying power in this instance, I suppose.

Continue to stay away in peace. :)

I will say, I don't understand it, I believe you have allowed at least one member of the News-Leader's editorial staff to live?

Sometimes those little branches of friendship extended in trepidation go unrequited. What can I say?

Pbbbtttthhhhbbb!